Saturday, April 11, 2009

Muttley



For Virginia Gal: Yes, Muttley is a Hanna-Barbera character from my childhood. This is a brief series of clips of the Muttley I grew up watching.

Here is the best I can do for a pic of Daisy and Muttley together. Right now, Muttley is recovering from a rite-of-passage medical procedure, complete with bedrest and an Elizabethan collar. He has to avoid strenuous activity for a week or two, so he has to be kept away from Daisy. They roughhouse a bit too much for his safety. There won't be new pics of them together for a little while.

6 comments:

mommanator said...

thye look like siblings! how lucky for you guys!

Merci said...

They do look a lot alike. Their faces are very different, and Muttley's ears have the most pathetic half-flop to them.

Virginia Gal said...

Thanks Merci!! I love those Muttley clips, isn't his laugh so iconic?! I hope your Muttley, once he is recovered is as good humored : ) Thanks for the pic!

Zelda Parker said...

The cartoonie made me LOL, thanks. I immediately went to other HBH toons from my chidlhood and sure enough there was Quick Draw McGraw.
Thanks again!

Joe Tornatore said...

i remember Muttley....

Anonymous said...

I always loved Muttley's laugh.